Balancing Cleansing Emulsion is a clinically proven, gel-to-milk cleanser that supports a healthy skin barrier while lifting oil and impurities for a supple + soothed complexion.
This fragrance-, dye- and sulfate-free cleanser is suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitized + post-treatment skin.
- Creamy gel melts on contact with skin to lift oil + impurities while protecting skin’s barrier
- Upon activation with water, gel transforms into a milky fluid, rinsing clean with no residue
- Provides calming benefits for all skin types, including sensitized + post-treatment skin
- Fragrance, dye and sulfate-free
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to dry skin AM + PM. Massage around face + eyes.
- Gel formula will begin to melt on contact and dissolve makeup + impurities.
- Apply water to transform the cleanser into an easy-to-rinse milky emulsion. Rinse thoroughly.
To ensure thorough removal of heavy makeup or sunscreen on non-sensitized skin, Balancing Cleansing Emulsion can be used as a pre-cleanse followed by a ZO® water-soluble cleanser:Gentle Cleanser, Exfoliating Cleanser or Hydrating Cleanser.
For best results, follow with the rest of your Getting Skin Ready® Regimen.
Light Emollients: Skin-mimetic blend that conditions + supports the lipid barrier to deliver a supple, comfortable cleanse
Sugar-Derived Emulsifying Surfactants: Ultra mild, non-foaming cleansers with a light feel that lift oil + impurities without disrupting the skin barrier
Bisabolol + Oat Kernel Extract: Powerful soothers that help to visibly calm reddened + itchy skin and mitigate reactivity
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Phospholipids, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate.